*SPECIAL HOLIDAY MARKET * ORDERING OPEN DECEMBER 2 thru DECEMBER 16, PICKUP SATURDAY DECEMBER 19
HOW IT WORKS : Order Dec. 2-16 for pickup on Dec. 19th.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Enter your contact info & pick-up location (*delivery will not be available for the holiday market, our apologies). Here is a map of the current pick-up locations: Brines Farm and Slow Farm. The Brines Farm pickup location is self-service off of farmhouse porch. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no-contact pickup – we will place items in your trunk.
2) ORDER: Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, choose your pick up location, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. Cards will be run the afternoon/evening of the Saturday pickup. All submitted orders are considered final on Wednesday, Dec. 16th at 5:00pm.
SPECIAL NOTE: To order wild Alaskan line-caught salmon and fish from Shoreline Wild Salmon, please use this link. Billing will be through Shoreline with pickup at Brines Farm or Slow Farm.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY!
Brines Farm (self-serve on farmhouse porch): 9am-5pm, 6384 Walsh Rd., Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
Slow Farm (no-contact pickup): 9am-11:30am, 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pickups or changes in pickup locations.
- Missed pickups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support and wish you a very safe and happy holiday season!
Hope to see you on the 19th!
The Market Managers have temporarily disabled ordering at this market.