Please invite your friends and family to check out the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative!
HOW IT WORKS: Order Sundays-Tuesdays for Saturday pickup.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Enter your contact info & pick-up location. Here is a map of the current pick-up location at Slow Farm.
2) ORDER: Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Tuesday at 5pm.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY: Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk.
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed pickups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support!
Market is open and very important announcement
Dear WOC customer,
The online market is open and we have a very important announcement that this week’s cycle will be the last one for the time being.
We’ve made the difficult decision to shelve the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative online marketplace for now – the last pickup will be July 24th.
It’s been a wonderful collaborative experience, and felt like really what we all needed, especially last year! We are extremely appreciative of all the contributions folks have made and all the dedication of our very loyal customers. However, when considered against multiple factors, including sales being a small fraction of what they were last year and not trending well, the three founding members decided simply put we could no longer justify the energy it requires of us.
We will mothball the name and marketing narrative. There will be a few more communications with information regarding where to find the products of all our wonderful vendors.
The collaborative experience has been a very valuable learning experience. We look forward to future opportunities to collaborate with this great community! We feel prepared for future scenarios where this kind of collaboration may be called upon again. Thanks for all your support and all you do!
-Shannon, Kim, and Kristen