Please invite your friends and family to check out the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative!
HOW IT WORKS: Order Sundays-Tuesdays for Saturday pickup.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Enter your contact info & pick-up location. Here is a map of the current pick-up location at Slow Farm.
2) ORDER: Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Tuesday at 5pm.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY: Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk.
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed pickups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support!
Washtenaw Organic Collaborative - Feedback Survey for 2021
Shannon (of Brines Farm), Kristen (of Raindance Farm), and I (Kim at Slow Farm) have been taking stock of our efforts with the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative (WOC) over the past year and considering the year ahead. To be brief, we would greatly appreciate feedback about your experience with WOC in 2020. This survey linked below should take about 5 minutes to complete and will guide us as we plan for 2021:WOC FEEDBACK SURVEY LINK HERE
The longer story is: we started the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative together in the spring of 2020 as a response to the global corona virus pandemic. Although starting this online market was a huge challenge with many unknowns, we wanted to bring the safest food in the safest way to our community. And we joined with others who share our values to create this resource for local food from conscientious producers, with goals of promoting health and strengthening our local food system.
With your support, we persevered and had a successful year in 2020. Now we are ordering seeds and developing crop plans for 2021. With the pandemic still raging, we feel that there is still a need for the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative. We would like your input to develop a closer fit with our community’s needs.
Below is a link to a survey that will help us understand what worked and what could improve for WOC, and will inform us about what to provide in the year ahead. The survey should take about 5 minutes and we would appreciate if you could respond by January 27th. Thank you so much for your participation, love, and support.WOC FEEDBACK SURVEY LINK HERE