Please invite your friends and family to check out the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative!
HOW IT WORKS: Order Sundays-Tuesdays for Saturday pickup.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Enter your contact info & pick-up location. Here is a map of the current pick-up location at Slow Farm.
2) ORDER: Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Tuesday at 5pm.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY: Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk.
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed pickups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support!
Just a reminder that today 12/16/20 is the last day for ordering from the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative. The final no-contact pickup of the year at Slow Farm will be this Saturday 12/19/20 from 9am-11:30am. We are shortening the hours because it is going to be cold!! Porch pick up all day at Brines Farm.
There are still some lovely things to order for year-end festivities, including greens, live trees, and herbs, along with absolutely beautiful dessert treats (like maple syrup marshmallows!!) and sustainable wild caught fish from our newest producers including:
- Warda Patisserie – a small Detroit based pâtisserie making sophisticated, hand-crafted seasonal pastries influenced by travels and life in Algeria, France and Asia.
- Shoreline Wild Salmon – wild Alaskan line-caught salmon and fish (*order with them directly for pickup at Slow Farm).
Wishing you the best for the holidays and thank you so much for all your support this year!
Kim, Shannon, Kristen, Jill and all of us at the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative