Please invite your friends and family to check out the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative!
HOW IT WORKS: Order Sundays-Wednesdays for Saturday pickup.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Enter your contact info & pick-up location or delivery option – this can be adjusted later. Here is a map of the current pick-up locations: Brines Farm and Slow Farm.
2) ORDER: Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location or delivery option, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Wednesday at 5pm
SPECIAL NOTE: To order wild Alaskan line-caught salmon and fish from Shoreline Wild Salmon, please use this link. Billing will be through Shoreline with pickup at Brines Farm or Slow Farm.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY: Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk. The Brines Farm pickup location is self-service off of farmhouse porch. Paid delivery option will arrive at your doorstep about midday. Pickup will be at either:
Brines Farm: Saturdays 9am-5pm (self-serve porch), 6384 Walsh Rd., Whitmore Lake, MI 48189. OR
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed pickups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support!
Washtenaw Organic Collaborative - Ordering Open Dec. 2-16 for pickup Dec. 19
We’ve decided to hold one final holiday market for this year! Ordering opens Wednesday Dec. 2 thru Dec. 16.
No-contact pickup on Saturday Dec. 19th.
NEW! This month we are thrilled to be adding 2 new producers who offer the most delicious and most conscientious food available anywhere:
- Warda Patisserie - a small Detroit based Pâtisserie making sophisticated, hand-crafted seasonal pastries influenced by travels and life in Algeria, France and Asia
- Shoreline Wild Salmon - wild Alaskan line-caught salmon and fish
We started the weekly WOC as a collaboration among Brines Farm, Raindance Organic Farm and Slow Farm, and have been extremely grateful for the strong support we’ve received from our community. We’ve gathered strength and resilience in navigating the COVID pandemic by adding other farmers and producers who share our values including:
- Baseline Farm - truly grass-fed pastured beef
- Birddog Baking - diverse, local, wholegrain breads and bakery items
- Dancer Creek Farm – family farmed livestock
- Little House Homestead – free range eggs
- Rustic Roots Farm – family farm dedicated to bees, sheep, chickens, gardening, and woodworking
When you make a purchase through the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative you are directly supporting local food businesses (mostly women-owned!) who value sustainable and regenerative practices, the highest standards of care for employees, animals, soil, and waters and long-term commitment to our communities. Thank you for your support and for all that you do to create the world as it should be.
We are wishing you and yours a very safe, healthy, and restorative holiday season.