Please invite your friends and family to check out the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative!
HOW IT WORKS: Order Sundays-Tuesdays for Saturday pickup.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Enter your contact info & pick-up location. Here is a map of the current pick-up location at Slow Farm.
2) ORDER: Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Tuesday at 5pm.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY: Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk.
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed pickups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support!
November WOC Pickup Dates: Nov. 14 & Nov. 21
Greetings WOC Supporters! Happy November! The Washtenaw Organic Collaborative online market will be open for two cycles during November.
- The market will open Sunday, November 8th at approximately 9am and close Wednesday, November 11th at 5pm with order pickups on Saturday, November 14th.
- The market will open Sunday, November 15th at approximately 9am and close Wednesday, November 18th at 5pm with order pickups on Saturday, November 21st.
For both cycles, the Saturday morning pickup options will be the same as previous: no-contact car trunk pickup at Slow Farm from 9am-noon; and self-serve porch pickup at Brines Farm.
We wish you a healthy month full of nutritious items and we thank you for your continued support!