Ordering Open for June 27th Pickup for Washtenaw Organic Collaborative
ORDERING OPEN JUNE 21st – JUNE 24th FOR PICKUP Saturday, JUNE 27th.
Happy official summer and happy father’s day to all of the dads in our community! We’re seeding, cultivating, harvesting and watering, watering, watering. If you have a raindance to do for thunderstorms to stop by our farms this afternoon, please do! Thank you for your support of local farms and a stronger local food system!
HOW IT WORKS : Order Sundays-Wednesdays for Saturday pick up/delivery.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT Enter your contact info & pick-up location or delivery option – this can be adjusted later. Here is a map of the current pick-up locations: Brines Farm and Slow Farm.
2) ORDER Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location or delivery option, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Wednesday.
3) PICK UP & ENJOY Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk. The Brines Farm pickup location is self-service off of farmhouse porch. Paid delivery option will arrive at your doorstep about midday. Pick up will be at either:
Brines Farm: Saturdays 9am-5pm (self-serve porch), 6384 Walsh Rd., Whitmore Lake, MI 48189. OR
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- Delivery to your location is created by adding the $10 delivery item to your order basket.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed Pick Ups will be donated or returned to vendors.
- REGARDING SEEDLINGS AND TREES: We are at the very end of tree and seedling sales: “6/20 Pickup” is the last date.
We appreciate your support! See you Saturday!