We are open! And plan to be open each week through the end of October. After that we are working on some possible holiday/winter season markets so stay tuned. Please invite your friends and family to check out the Washtenaw Organic Collaborative!
Autumn brings some new things, be sure to check out our new items today!
HOW IT WORKS : Order Sundays-Wednesdays for Saturday pickup or delivery.
1) CREATE AN ACCOUNT Enter your contact info & pick-up location or delivery option – this can be adjusted later. Here is a map of the current pick-up locations: Brines Farm and Slow Farm.
2) ORDER Select “The Market” and begin placing items in your cart. When finished, select “proceed to check out.” There you can verify the quantity of items ordered, leave notes for your growers, and choose your pick up location or delivery option, and pay. You’ll receive a receipt by email. All submitted orders are considered final on Wednesday at 5pm
3) PICK UP & ENJOY Every Saturday, pick up your individually packaged order. The Slow Farm pickup location is a no contact pickup – please stay in your car, we will place items in your trunk. The Brines Farm pickup location is self-service off of farmhouse porch. Paid delivery option will arrive at your doorstep about midday. Pick up will be at either:
Brines Farm: Saturdays 9am-5pm (self-serve porch), 6384 Walsh Rd., Whitmore Lake, MI 48189. OR
Slow Farm: Saturdays, 9am-12pm (no-contact pickup, items placed in your car), 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Double check the pickup location noted on your receipt/invoice – and remember it for Saturday.
- Delivery to your location is created by adding the $10 delivery item to your order basket.
- If we cannot fulfill an item it will be refunded.
- We cannot accommodate late pick ups or changes in pick up locations.
- Missed Pick Ups will be donated or returned to vendors.
We appreciate your support! See you on Saturday!
Ordering Open: Washtenaw Organic Collaborative
Welcome to live ordering on Washtenaw Organic Collaborative. Thank you so much for your interest! This is our first week of live orders on a new system we created in a few short weeks – we thank you in advance for your patience!
Also, please know that we will be slowly growing the number and variety of items, as well as the number and variety of growers/vendors. We hope you will continue to check in on us each week!
We are OPEN FOR ORDERING through April 22. PICKUP (or delivery) is APRIL 25.
HOW IT WORKS Online ordering will open weekly Sundays-Wednesdays. We will harvest and pack on Thursday-Friday. Pickup/delivery will be Saturdays.
STEP 1) SET UP an account, which you have done if you are receiving this email.
STEP 2) PLACE AN ORDER login and you can place orders on The Market page (and receive email updates from market managers). When you have completed your order, double check the number of items to make sure you have what you want. If you would like to have your items delivered you must have the DELIVERY item in your basket/cart. Then click ORDER. You will be able to choose your pickup location or designate delivery and pay with a credit card. You’ll receive a receipt by email.
STEP 3) PICK UP Orders will be packed individually and labeled with your name and a pack list. We will have on farm pickup protocols to ensure everyone’s safety for the duration of COVID-19. Please stay tuned for guidelines and directions. DELIVERY orders (to select zip codes) will be left on your doorstep Saturday mid-morning to mid-day.
PLEASE NOTE: Garden Seedlings and Tree orders are pre-order only. (We support and are following the spirit of the State’s “Stay Home Save Lives” order and currently focusing on food.) Should we be unable to deliver them to you during May you will receive a refund.
All submitted orders are considered final on Thursday. Ordered items we cannot fulfill will be refunded. At this time, we cannot accommodate late pickups or switching of pickup locations. We cannot accommodate specific delivery time requests. Missed pickup items will be donated to a good recipient or back to the vendors.
Thank you very much for your support!